Come out and volunteer and be part of the refuge.
Volunteer opportunities are updated weekly and sent via e-mail. If you would like to get on the e-mail list or just volunteer contact:
Helen Riley at (580) 695-2682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a small team of volunteers who have been detailing the vans and tour bus. They are meeting on Fridays @ 9:00 am at the Visitor Center for about an hour each week.
- The volunteer maintenance crew meets @ 8:00 am at various locations on Wednesdays to mow and trim the picnic areas.
- There are always volunteer projects on the weekends either Saturday &/or Sunday. Typical projects are graffiti removal, trail maintenance and removing invasive plants.
- There is a need for Visitor Center volunteers and for interpretive tour volunteers – drivers, leaders and assists.
- The Nature Store can also use volunteers on Saturdays, Sundays and all holidays.
The Longhorn auction is now being held in Apache, OK. No volunteers are needed.