The goal of the Bigfoot Challenge is to encourage simple acts of environmental activism and to teach the Leave No Trace principles. It’s easy! Bigfoot is asking you to complete a single Leave No Trace challenge from the list below.
1. Teach a child or a friend the importance of not feeding wildlife.
2. Lead by example by picking up trash on a trail or in a local park.
3. Put my money where my heart is and join Leave No Trace.
4. Be prepared by bringing reusable bags for shopping.
5. Pack it out by cleaning up after my dog on my next outing.
By taking the challenge, you are not only joining a nationwide conservation movement, you are also Leaving No Trace where it matters most – the places you play.